We are just getting under way. Our first boil was on Sunday night. Just enough sap to fill the pans and boil for a few minutes. No syrup yet, but I expect we have some fresh syrup bottled and ready to go in late March.
- Farm Store honour system cash purchase:
- You can just drop by and buy from our farm store on the honour system with cash. I keep the store well stocked and check it regularly. If you need help, I’m not usually far away. There is sanitizer in the store and we ask that only one group enter at a time
- Order on our website for on farm pickup.
- Just visit our website store and away you go! You’ll need a credit card and need to fill out your address even though you are picking up. I just need a couple of hours to get your order organized and out in the store for a COVID safe pickup.
- Order on our website for free local delivery.
- Mid week, starting the week of April 11th, I am doing deliveries between Barrie and Penetanguishene. With a minimum order of $25, I will drop the order at your house. Just visit the website store and select the local delivery option when checking out.
- This week, have your orders in by Tuesday night and I’ll deliver on Thursday.
- If you have trouble with any of these options, just call 705-526-8036 or email email@example.com and we’ll figure out something that works for you.
I also expect to have a shipping option available soon for plastic jugs only.
Here’s our product and price list for this year.
Our pricing has increased for 2022 for the first time since 2018.
- 250 ml glass & plastic $9.00
- 500 ml glass & plastic $16.00
- 750 ml glass whiskey $22.00
- 1 L glass & plastic $28.00
- half gal. glass, 2 L plast. $45.00
- Gallon glass, 4 L plastic $80.00
Don`t forget we have maple candy, butter and sugar too!
- maple candy: 5 large pc. or 10 small $6 plus HST
- maple butter: 160 g or 330 g $7.50/$13
- maple sugar: half or full pound $8.50/$15
Click here to order for pickup at the farm, local delivery, or shipping.
We will be delivering mid-week between Barrie and Penetanguishene for free with a $25 minimum order starting the week of April 11th. Orders in by Tuesday will be delivered Wednesday or Thursday.
Take care, and thanks for supporting your local maple syrup producer!