Here on the farm we will have our farm store stocked for self serve. We haven’t produced new syrup yet but have some of last year’s stock out at last year’s prices for the moment. I expect to have amber syrup from 2022 available in the third week of March.
Please bring cash to go in our cash box, or send me an email interac transfer ahead of time. We have some change in the store and will be monitoring the store several times each day to restock, disinfect, and collect cash. If you happen to arrive at the same time as other customers, please only one group at a time in the store and keep your distance outside.
You can drop by or email me with an order. You can reach me on my cell at 705-818-8036 by text or call.
Our pricing has increased for 2022 for the first time since the fall of 2018. They are up across the board by just under 10%.
- 250 ml glass & plastic $9.00
- 500 ml glass & plastic $16.00
- 750 ml glass whiskey $22.00
- 1 L glass & plastic $28.00
- half gal. glass, 2 L plast. $45.00
- Gallon glass, 4 L plastic $80.00
Don`t forget we have maple candy, butter and sugar too!
- maple candy: 5 large pc. or 10 small $6.00 plus HST
- maple butter: 160 g or 330 g $7.50/$13
- maple sugar: half or full pound $8.50/$15
Click on the Store button to order for pickup at the farm, local delivery, or shipping.
We will be delivering mid-week between Barrie and Penetanguishene for free with a $25 minimum order starting the week of April 11th. Orders in by Tuesday will be delivered Wednesday or Thursday.