We’re planning something special for Father’s Day at Williams Farm!
There is a positive side to the cancellation of our festivals…time. Suzanne, Kim and I have had time to think about how we reach out to everyone that usually sees us at the Ontario Best Butter Tart Festival in Midland. We decided Father’s Day on June 21st would be a great focus and what’s better for the big day than maple and butter tarts! Thanks to help from my son Jack, we can keep everyone safe by using our website to organize sales of pickups at the farm and deliveries.
So, order our Father’s Day features, a beautiful bottle of syrup, a tasty jar of maple butter, a pound of maple sugar to sweeten coffee……. mix and match to celebrate in your household!
Here’s how it is going to work:
- place on order in the store on our website and pay by credit card.
- you can also call 705-526-8036 to order and send an etransfer.
- select either pickup at the farm, or delivery.
- Delivery is available in Midland/Penetang, Barrie and in between on orders of $25 or more.
- Butter tarts will be available only on Saturday June 20th.
- Gift boxes will be available starting Wed. June 17th with deliveries that day and June 20th.
- All of our other maple products will be available both days for delivery.
- for pickups at the farm, drive in between 9 am and noon and we will drop your order in the trunk.
- deliveries will be dropped on your porch (or where you specify) in the morning and early afternoon.
Thanks for your support of a local business during COVID-19.