I’ll be bringing lots of carrots, garlic, beets and maple products to market.
We had a busy week harvesting, washing and bagging everything for this weekend.
I’ll be at the Barrie Farmers’ Market Saturday morning, but if you can’t make it there looks for some of our product at:
Nicholyn Farms (maple syrup and carrots)
Barrie Hill Farm (garlic, carrots and maple syrup)
Grounded Coffee (garlic, carrots and maple products)
Penetang Foodland ( garlic, carrots and maple syrup)
Don’t forget our farm store is open everyday too!
Next week we will start cracking garlic for planting the week after.
Available certified organic produce at the farm and the Barrie Farmers’ Market:
- heads $1.25 to $1.75 each
- 1 lb. for $10
- 5 lb. for $40, 10 lb. for $80
- braids $24 each
- orange 2 lb. $4.00, 5 lb. $9.00
- coloured 2 lb. $5.00
- juicing (large orange, some broken) 5 lb. $6.00, $1/lb for 10 lb. or more.
- bunches, various colours – $4.00
See you at the market or the farm!