Looks like we may finally get a killing frost tonight. I can’t believe it’s November and we haven’t had one yet. We are almost done in the field. A few beets and a few thousand pounds of carrots left that we will do next week when it stops raining.
We now have bulk available in Orange carrots, see the pricing below. I expect to have carrots, beets, garlic and maple syrup at least until Christmas.
If you have a large or bulk order, let me know ahead so I can prep it for you.
Available certified organic produce at the farm and the Barrie Farmers’ Market:
- heads $0.50 to $1.50
- 1 lb. for $10
- 5 lb. for $40, 10 lb. for $80
- braids $20 each
- orange 2 lb. $4.00, 5 lb. $9.00
- coloured 2 lb. $5.00 5 lb. $10.00
- orange 25 lb. $40, 50 lb. $70
- orange seconds(bits, pieces and too bigs) $20/50lb.
- Litre, various colours – $4.00
Note: larger quantities are by chance or pre-order at the farm and the market.
See you at the market or the farm!